Web developer with knowledge of .NET
As a developer you are responsible for developing the .NET application and developing new functionalities. As a development method they use Agile / SCRUM. You think along about the design of the application and then make it.
The organization writes software for various companies in the media industry, for which very creative content is being developed. The package written and maintained by its own employees is used by companies throughout Europe. The package was previously built in an open source language, but is now completely redesigned in C # and ASP.NET.
The company has an informal atmosphere, the employees are informally dressed and have lunch together, there also have regular drinks together and company outings. Everyone can provide input for improvements within the organization, the organization also characterizes itself as a flat organization. The development team that you will be part of consists of 4 developers.
- Developing the applications in C #;
- Together with the Scrum team think along with the customers about the application;
- Create an optimal product together with your colleagues in a Scrum team;
- Thinking and creating the design of the application;
- Develop new functionalities.
- HBO work and thinking level;
- Experience with .NET;
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Experience with SCRUM is a plus;
- Good command of the English language.
- 26 vakantiedagen;
- Vakantiegeld: 8% op jaarbasis;
- Opleidingsmogelijkheden, waaronder cursussen en workshops;
- Reiskostenvergoeding: 19 cent per kilometer.
3000 - 4000 euros gross per month on the basis of a 40-hour working week
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in ICT employment mediation. iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and especially happy. Working together with iSense means for you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting steamed for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate every quarter for free in the Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).
Knowing more? See www.isense.nl.