Our customer is a company that delivers complex machines for the tech-industry. Within this organization there are several departments, one of which is Software Development. This department is specialized in testing and Security. The environment consists of integrated development, build, test and release environment. But also where attention is always paid to the lifecycle management of the products within the organization. The challenge here is to have a new and innovative environment where the newest products can be supported, but that also secures the stability and reliability of these products.
As a Test Specialist you’ll be working in an Agile Scrum team that is responsible for the support of Infrastructure and Application teams, regarding to testing. Your responsibility is developing and maintaining the tests envoirements, to validate software and application. But also making sure the teams and customers are aligned. To do this properly you’ll bring your knowledge of Infrastructure within Linux with you and you know how to work in a Scrum team. But you also bring your knowledge of Infrastructure Testing with, for example, InSpec or Cucumber into the team. Last but not least; you will also function as a sparring partner for the Architects and Developers.
- Develop and maintain (Security) tests;
- Offering support to other teams, regarding the test you’ve developed;
- Monitoring of Security related issues, such as: Container Security, Network Storage, OS hardening;
- Communicating with other teams to keep them aligned.
- HBO or Academic diploma;
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience in Security and Testing;
- Proven experience in complex environments;
- Knowledge of Infrastructure testing with InSpec, Cucumber or comparable;
- Knowledge of Information Security, Cyber Security and Risk Management;
- Knowledge of Linux (Windows or Solaris is a pré), Virtualization and Containerization;
- Experience with Automation (Puppet, Rundeck or comparable);
- Experienced in working with CI/CD and Networking;
- Experience with Infra as a code is a pré;
- Good knowledge of the English language, verbally and in writing.
- Excellent huge salary;
- Extensive secondary conditions;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, there are many opportunities for you!
- Travel allowance;
- A coach who guides you in your personal development.
ISense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT job placement. iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and, above all, happy.
For you, working with iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting ready for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).
Knowing more? Visit www.isense.nl.