Test Analyst / Test Engineer / Quality Assurance / QA / Rotterdam
Are client is an international company based in Rotterdam and has locations all across the world. The IT department of the location in Rotterdam is responseable for maintaing IT for all the sides in Europe. The Scrum-teams contain Business Analysts, Developers, BI and QA-specialists. You are also part of a Scrum-team. You all work on improving and expanding the home made ERP-system. The level on the department is high and the ERP-system is innovative and complex. This company invests in their employees and gives them the possibility to follow courses and to share knowledge amongst eachother. The teams are ambitious, driven, honest and informal.
- Preparing the tests;
- Draw up test plans and cases;
- Making testscripts;
- Doing hands-on testing;
- Guiding usertests;
- Regressiontesting, intaketests and acceptationtests;
- Making installation and user manuals;
- Capture testresults and reporting findings;
- Giving advice to the Developers;
- Talking with users to find out more about how they use the system;
- Finding improvementpoints in the testprocess;
- Optimize the testprocess.
- You have a bachelor or master degree;
- At least four years experience as a software Tester;
- Experience with the testprocess from beginning to end;
- You are familiar with working Agile;
- If you are familiar with PL/SQL and Tosca that would help a lot;
- You are enthousiastic, analytical and accurate.
- Good salary;
- Holiday allowance (8%);
- Travel allowance (19 cent, max 200 EUR);
- 23 days off.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy.
Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).