Technical Solution Manager Security Services
The organization is specialized in designing, building, managing and modernizing mission-critical technology systems on which the world depends every single day. This organization is focused on creating systems in new ways. They do this by binding the right partners and standing side by side with their customers. With the latest tools and techniques, they make an impact all around the globe.
As a Technical Security Solution Manager you will be the main point of connection with the clients. You will have the responsibility of creating innovative technical solutions. You will lead and contribute to the implementation, development and design of the best technical solutions you could offer by introducing new technology solutions and business processes.
You will own and keep cost models, service descriptions and service level agreements committed to the client. Furthermore, maintain security solutions for managed security and cybersecurity managing services and prolong the good relationship with the client.
At last you recognize yourself as a self-starter who is customer focused with high energy level and is always willing complete challenging assignments.
- You will provide technical solutions and managed the implementation, development and design of it;
- Responsible for the delivery of the solution within agreed timelines;
- Responsible for the cost management process of the project;
- Create contracts with external parties;
- Write proposals, responding to request of proposals and quality client presentations;
- Responsible of the communication with the client and maintaining a good relationship.
- Experience with solution design or network/infrastructure projects delivery;
- Working with n Delivery Assurance and Quality Assurance methodology;
- Experience handling cost within a project;
- Ability to exercise authority appropriately and effectively;
- Strong technical and analytical capabilities and understanding of complexities of large IT environments;
- Experience of working in a matrix organization;
- You have experience managing a team;
- You speak and write English fluently;
- Master Degree.
- Excellent Salay;
- Contribution for health insurance of 50,- a month;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- 25 vacation days.
About Experis iSense
Experis iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. Experis iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with Experis iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.