Are you experienced as a programmer or do you have a HBO (Higher Professional Education) / University Informatics diploma? Would you like to make a next step in the direction of consultancy but don’t you want to let go of the technical side of the business? Than this is the next step in your career.
Our client is a leading international company within business services. Worldwide, they have dozens of branches worldwide. The HQ in the Netherlands is located in The Hague area. Because of expansion, they are looking for communicatively skilled colleagues, who likes to advise clients and eventually will implement the ITSM tools on site. You have a technical background and are ready for a new step in your career. As a consultant you will be responsible for the technical implementation (at home and abroad) and the customization of the tool.
You will be working in a young and dynamic team. More than 150 people work at this company and there is a pleasant working atmosphere in which, in addition to working hard, there is also a lot of laughter. In addition to that, they have an active staff association and your lunch is served every day!
- You are responsible for implementing ITSM tools on site;
- You are responsible for advising customers on a technical level;
- Self-scripting, programming and creating interfaces;
- Providing aftercare for the clients after the implementation has imbedded;
- You are able to make a translation between business services and service management processes;
- If you have advanced to the level of a senior consultant, you will go along with pre-sales talks and advise clients.
- You have a completed HBO (Higher Professional Education) / University Informatics level/diploma
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a developer, technical application manager or technical consultant;
- You are willing to travel both within the Netherlands and abroad;
- You speak English according to professional working proficiency;
- ITIL / ITSM knowledge (with certificate is an advantage).
- Mobile, laptop and lease car;
- 25 days off per year;
- Pension 3% personal contribution;
- 3000 - 4500 euro gross per month on the basis of 40 hours a week, depending on knowledge and experience.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl