Technical Consultant | Big Data | Data Platform | The Hague Area
You will be working in a young and dynamic team. More than 150 people work at this company and there is a pleasant working atmosphere in which, in addition to working hard, there is also a lot of laughter. In addition to that, they have an active staff association and your lunch is served every day!
- You are responsible for implementing data tools / platforms on site;
- You are responsible for advising customers on a technical level;
- Self-scripting, programming and creating interfaces;
- Providing aftercare for the clients after the implementation has imbedded;
- You are able to make a translation between business services and service management processes;
- If you have advanced to the level of a senior consultant, you will go along with pre-sales talks and advise clients.
- You have a completed HBO (Higher Professional Education) / University level/diploma;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a developer, technical application manager or technical consultant;
- You are willing to travel within the Netherlands as a consultant;
- You speak English according to professional working proficiency;
- ITIL / ITSM knowledge (with certificate is an advantage).
- Mobile and laptop;
- Lease car;
- 25 days off per year;
- Pension 3% personal contribution.
- 3000 - 4500 euro gross per month on the basis of 40 hours a week, depending on knowledge and experience.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl