Technical Business Analyst
For an end customer in the Eindhoven region, I am currently looking for an experienced Business Process Analyst who will start within a multi-disciplinary team, to create test tooling and deliver tests with a Security aspect.
Our customer is a company that delivers complex machines for the tech-industry. Within this organization there are several departments, one of which is Software Development. This department is specialized in delivering automated tests, test environments and the infrastructure of this environment. The environment consists of integrated development, build, test and release environment. But also where attention is always paid to the lifecycle management of the products within the organization. The challenge here is to have a new and innovative environment where the newest products can be supported, but that also secures the stability and reliability of these products.
As a Business Process Analyst you act as a link between the business and the teams. You know how to bring out the business requirements, translate them into user stories and functional requirements (keeping in mind the Security risks). You’re able to align the stakeholders and customers during the duration of the project. The technical aspect is mainly within the customers. These are Software Developers with whom you should be able to spar, but also be able to challenge them. note: it is not necessary to write guidelines, but it does include a risk management mindset/background.
- Communicating with the business and specifying their want and needs;
- Translating the business requirements to user stories and then to functional requirements;
- Supporting implementation activities within the team;
- Communicating with customers and teams, to keep them aligned.
- HBO or Academic diploma;
- Minimal 3 years of relevant experience in the role of Business Process Analyst;
- Proven experience in complex environments;
- Experience with documenting and validating business requirements;
- Knowledge of translating requirements in to business stories and functional requirements;
- Knowledge of Security;
- Customer oriented and good communicating skills;
- Good knowledge of the English language, verbally and in writing.
- Excellent huge salary;
- Extensive secondary conditions;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, there are many opportunities for you!
- Travel allowance;
- A coach who guides you in your personal development.
ISense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT job placement. iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and, above all, happy.
For you, working with iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting ready for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).
Knowing more? Visit www.isense.nl.