System verification engineer
The organization is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. They are driven to shape the future of healthcare, where they want to support their customer across the world in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from their innovative technologies and services.
As System verification engineer you will work in multidisciplinary teams developing point-of-care medical diagnostics systems consisting of analyzer software and hardware, microfluidic disposables and integrated bio-chemical assay applications.
Your focus will be on the verification of the integrated system, which contains out of software integrated on the hardware and its interfaces. You will help to plan verification activities, define test methods and procedures, execute and report verification results. In particular, this system will be integrated within the organization’s Point-of-Care product portfolio, which includes aligning the system with existing connectivity solutions.At last you recognize yourself in the following keywords: a flexible mindset, pro-active, a can-do mentality and good communication skills.
• Informal integration testing of software solutions built during the development process;
• Ensuring traceability of verification evidence with the design and the requirements;
• Setting up tooling to support verification and product validation activities;
• Contribute in the review of product requirements and design solutions from a verification perspective;
• Defect finding and reporting in close cooperation with the team to guarantee a fast feedback loop during system and software development;
• Participate in Agile scrum activities such as planning, refinement, daily standups and retrospectives;
• Participation in maintenance of released products;
• Participation in tool and process improvement.
• At least 4+ years of industrial experience as (software) verification engineer, preferable in the diagnostics or medical device industry;
• Proven experience with product creation processes and working according to quality standards;
• Proven experience in working in Agile Scrum teams;
• Self-disciplined and structured to get the job done;
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form;
• Team-player: Good communication skills in cross-boundary environments. Pro-active attitude with a can-do mentality.
- Excellent salary;
- Contract for 8 months, with an option to be extended;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
Hourly rate of max 75,- based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.