Solutions Architect | Financial Services | Cloud | Amsterdam
Are you a System Engineer/Architect with extensive experience in the financial industry? Are you a proactive, analytical, responsible and pragmatic individual who is driven by architectural challenges? If your answer is yes, then don't hesitate to apply!
You will be working with a large financial organization in the area of Amsterdam, with offices in both the Netherlands and abroad. You will work within the domain that is responsible for the various architectural aspects of the organisation. You will be responsible for various functions such as data, reporting and architectural support. You will also support different teams within the company, working in a DevOps environment. You will work closely with different functions and domains, so it is important that you are an effective communicator and know how to use your time well. Because of the financial nature of the organisation, regulations are an important factor in your job.
In your role as a Solutions Architect, you will work within an advanced agile environment in Amsterdam. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Analysing current data and tooling and translating these into solutions for the business;
- Delivering short-term IT solutions, while maintaining the long-term security of IT architecture;
- Collaborating with various functions within the business in order to achieve the best result for the clients;
- Signal relevant developments in the world of IT and submit proposals for improvement;
- Continually identify and suggest valuable technical changes to architectural issues.
- You have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree;
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience, or at least 3 years' experience as a System Engineer/Architect, within a financial organisation;
- Certified in TOGAF and/or Archimate;
- Know-how with CI/CD, Azure Cloud, API and SOA (pré);
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps team;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- Excellent salary;
- Abundant opportunities for following courses;
- Travel expenses;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on relevant work experience and/or certification, you can expect a salary between €4.000,- and €5.800,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and, above all, happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").