Software Test Engineer
You will work at global financial organization with a head office in the Netherlands. You will be part of one of the most important departments in the Finance & Accounting domain. The organization has a very strong commitment to the collaboration and communication culture among different development teams.
You are going to work in a team that is working together to set up back office systems for the financial operations. The organization has established a world-class reputation in the sector. The business unit serves clients which are among one of the the leading multinational corporates and renowned financial institutions. So they pay attention to delivering timely and correct financial data.
The team consists of business and IT colleagues who achieve and learn together. Digitalization and Innovation are the ultimate goals of the team to be able to deliver value to customers!
What are you going to do?
- Performing quality and validation checks on migration data using PL/SQL;
- Implementing BDD style functional tests using open-source frameworks like SpecFlow or similar automation frameworks;
- Understanding and validating data model changes;
- Working together with stakeholders to perform tests on ETL pipelines.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as a Tester;
- You have hands-on experience with an open-source test automation frameworks like SpecFlow or similar frameworks;
- You have hands-on experience with PL/SQL queries, ETL and Oracle;
- You have an understanding of CI/CD pipelines;
- You have worked in a Data Warehousing project as a tester (nice to have);
- You have a ISTQB or T-Map certification (nice to have);
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are stress resistant and able to work in a complex environment;
- You are not afraid to ask questions and set up meeting with senior Developers, BA's and Architects;
- You are spontaneous and have an open mentality;
- You speak fluently English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
About Experis iSense
Experis iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. Experis iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with Experis iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you Experis iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl