The organization is a global leader in consumer and professional imaging. They are focused on accelerating digital imaging technologies and developing high-tech printing products. They strive to be the number one within the market and are constantly looking for opportunities to improve the organization, the business and their brand.
As a senior Software Engineer you are responsible for delivering a data and cloud software system that would provide services and insights to the customers. The system you would create is going to collect data from a variety of sources, combine it into a consistent model and build it up towards information. When this information is gather, you would present to the customer through reporting and application tools which they would access to.
Besides designing, implementing and testing you are also to inspire and guide your fellow engineers. By means of continuously providing constructive feedback, to come up with innovative improvements of current processes or opportunities. Furthermore you help them to get their work done as efficient and with the best quality as possible.
- Responsible for the devolvement and implementation of designs and testing to be made features on function level;
- Understanding the essence of the entire design/architecture of the system and the impact of the need to be changes or implementations;
- Follow the departmental and project guideline;
- Responsible for input in the planning process.
- 3-5 Years of experience in software engineering, preferably in area of data development like SQL, and BI. We are looking for a data enthusiastic;
- Experience working with on Azure WebAPI;
- Experience in programing languages like C# and .NET, but also SQL;
- Knowledge of coding languages like Python.
- Modern software engineering techniques and processes (ideally agile) are a plus;
- Experience with DAX, Kimball Dimensional Modelling is nice to have;
- Be proactive and keeps skills up-to date;
- Good communicative skills;
- Able to make optimal choice between Quality and Time.
- Excellent salary;
- Contract for 12 months, with an option to be extended;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- 25 vacation days.
About Experis iSense
• Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
• Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
• Relevant preparation for your job interview;
• Always aware of your application process;
• Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
• Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.