Software Developer / full stack / Java / Angular
About the company
For an organisation within the business services industry, we are looking for a Software Developer with good knowledge of both Java and front-end techniques such as Angular.
The company consists of approximately 70 people who are ready to serve more than two thousand customers.
The organization is known for the fact that they are one of the fastest in their field with quality service. This stands out in the market and they achieve this by automating everything as much as possible. IT, and software development in particular, is seen as very important. The complex application landscape is completely custom made and written in Java. Customers (B2B) come to this organization because they offer their services in a simple and fast way.
As a Software Developer, you will be part of a team that consists of about 30 people, both internal and offshore.
The team can be described as open, hard working, informal and sociable. They regularly organise small trips together and every friday, during working hours, there is room for personal development, innovation and researching new techniques.
As a Software Developer you participate in various projects, in the field of system expansion, innovation and improvement.
What will you be doing?
- As a Software Developer, you work on both the front-end and back-end of the custom application landscape;
- Participate in projects in the field of system expansion, renewal and improvement;
- Work with Java, JEE, Spring, Angular, CI, SQL, Agile, webservices and others;
- Help with the translation to technical solutions and advise the organization in your field of expertise;
- Work in Scrum teams.
What do you need for this job?
- Extensive experience with Java;
- Experience with front-end techniques like Angular;
- Experience with web services;
- Experience with SQL;
- You feel at home in an informal work environment where people like to tackle issues;
- You speak English well.
- 25 holidays;
- Travel allowance;
- Training opportunities and space for personal development;
- Time for innovation, renewal and to explore new ideas;
- Retirement scheme.