Senior Ops Engineer /Veeam/ Financial Organisation/ 6+ Months
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and Europe. The domain where you are going to work is responsible for delivering 3th line support to the Storage & Compute delivery teams .They maintain the environments and services to companies and consumers. Furthermore, they deliver the Veeam software for the entire company. Currently they are searching for a Senior Ops Engineer to support the company for delivering the best services.
As a Senior Veeam Ops Engineer you will perform the migration from the outdated legacy Tivoli to the new Veeam for the entire organization. In addition, you pick up the part of automation where you write Powershell scripts and perform manual tests of new solutions. You also provide 3rd line support to the Storage & Compute delivery teams.
As a Senior Veeam Ops Engineer , you will work in a dynamic environment:
- You are responsible for gathering stakeholder requirements to improve the operational process;
- You will troubleshoot stability and performance problems for Backup;
- You will be Installing and configuring Backup & Recovery hardware and software;
- You will be working with business and application development teams to determine requirements and propose appropriate solutions and standards;
- You will be creating procedures that comply with operational, regulatory and company policies;
- You will be helping with the security and integrity of data, data systems and data networks throughout the organization;
- You are participating in the SCRUM team, contribute to refining product backlog items and participate in all SCRUM events;
- You will be providing 3-line support to the Storage and Compute delivery teams
- Thinking along with the company coming up with ways of making the software solutions better and more efficient.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience with developing and designing software solutions with Veeam;
- You have at least 4 years of hands-on experience writing PowerShell Scripts;
- You have work experience with Test automation;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are someone that can "take it on and make it happen";
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;