Senior Java Development Engineer | Integrations | API
You will work at a large financial organization in the Netherlands, which has also offices located internationally. You are going to work within the domain that is responsible for providing the internal consumers with the correct data and how you ensure that you receive the correct data. A financial organization depends on his/her customers. You can only offer a good service if everything is processed properly and with the right information, which makes this domain very important.
You are going to work in a team that believes in the DevOps way of working. As a Senior Java Engineer you are responsible for developing, replacing, testing and maintaining the API's. You are also going to set up intergration, facilitating them between systems. The team you will be joining is responsible for an account management system, that supports globally the transaction processing (saving, loans, current accounts) within organization.
What are you going to do?
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Developing and connecting API services;
- Developing API services to unlock data;
- Setting up, testing and improving integrations;
- Replacing TIBCO with API Services;
- Gathering the requirements and translating them into code;
- Building, maintaining and automating the CI/CD pipelines;
- Monitoring and logging the applications;
- Performing and rewriting tests;
- Updating and deploying the application as soon as new version of the software comes out;
- Aligning security in the applications, using OWASP.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least four years of work experience in Java and Spring Boot;
- You have at least four years of work experience in setting up integrations;
- You have at least four years of work experience with developing API's;
- You have work experience with OWASP and certificate handling;
- You have work experience with Linux;
- You have the knowledge of CI/CD practices;
- You have work experience with containerization, using Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift (pré);
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are someone that can "take it on and make it happen";
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl