Senior Java Developer/Financial Organisation/
Are you the Senior Java Developer and not afraid to communicate with others? Are you someone that wants to share your knowledge with Junior Developers? Then advance your career in one of the coolest and most challenging financial companies located in, The Netherlands!
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you are going to work is responsible for delivering solutions in the Pricing, Billing and Product Catalogue. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies.
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for building codes, managing CI/CD improvements and configuring the software package. In addition, you will work on the API’platform to make sure the software packages operate as smoothly as possible. Also, you will work on the framework migration, from RIAF to MIRAS. While being a hands-on Developer you will help and coach Junior Developers in their daily tasks.
- You are responsible for coaching and mentoring other engineers
- You will be designing and creating Api’s in the Cloud;
- You will be driving the CI/CD improvements ;
- Thinking along with the company and coming up with ways of making the software packages better and more efficient;
- You will be working on new Frameworks;
- You will be scripting and programming in Java;
- You will be thinking along about the Test approaches.
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience with Java (must);
- You have proven experience with CI/CD tools such as; Jenkins, Sonar or GIT;
- You are a social developer who enjoys sharing knowledge;
- You have worked in an Agile environment;
- You have a CAN DO IT mentality;
- You speak fluently English and/or Dutch;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).