Senior Java Developer
Are you a Senior Java Developer, who has experience within corporate environments? Do you have experience with building complex systems on premises and in the Cloud? Would you like to work within one of the biggest financial organizations in the Netherlands? If your answers are yes, then don’t hesitate to apply!
You will work in a big financial organization in Utrecht. The domain where you will be working is responsible for supporting the global business systems. This includes process automation in the areas of CRM, Client Onboarding, Client Data Management, Document- and Case Management.
You will be working in the team which is responsible for the development of new applications and improving existing applications for the architecture. Within this team you are going to implement a complex system on premise and in the Cloud.
What are you going to do?
- Building complex systems on premise and in the Cloud;
- Implementing SOAP services, Java programs;
- Defining systems and project scope/objectives;
- Translating business requirements into IT solutions;
- Producing robust code in the cloud or on premise;
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Writing SQL queries;
- Understanding the requirement documentation and assisting the developing and deploying of the solution;
- You participate in team decisions and challenge your team members on presented solutions decisions.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 6 years working experience as a Java Developer;
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in the Cloud;
- You have at least 2 years working experience with implementing complex systems;
- You have working experience with Spring, Oracle DB, Rest webservices, SOAP, WebSphere and Linux;
- You have working experience with CI/CD pipelines;
- You have working experience with writing SQL queries/ stored procedures;
- You have experience working with Agile/Scrum development;
- You speak fluently English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
Based on relevant education, work experience and certifications, you can expect a salary between €4.000,- and €5.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hours workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).