Senior DevOps| Cloud
You are responsible for making the Features Teams work as optimized as possible. To do so you need to set up a platform environment within the Cloud so that the back- end, where the current teams are operating on, are automized and continuously monitored. You need to design the technical part of the architecture to deliver the most sufficient way of maintaining the Cloud, taking the customers wishes into consideration. You need to make a complex environment as sufficient as possible by creating a proof of concepts to check how the services will work and to adjust them where necessary.
You are a Senior DevOps Engineer with a helicopter view that is going to work in a Core banking environment. Within the organization you will automate the applications, think about the architecture of the operations environment and deliver the best services to the consumers. You are someone that takes responsibility and always thinks one step ahead. You know how to lead and encourage other engineers. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. Your main tasks involve:
- Controlling the shared monitoring environment;
- Creating Ansible Playbooks;
- Improving the environment with the newest technologies;
- Containerizing the environment;
- Automating deployments to allow applications to work across various environments;
- Monitoring and forecasting future demands and identifying abandoned resources;
- Setting up and deploy the architectural of the Cloud environment where the application will be running;
- Thinking along with other engineers about the architecture;
- Easing the process of fine-tuning and reducing downtime of the servers.
- You have at least a completed bachelor’s degree;
- You have work experience in at least one scripting language, such as Python, Powershell, Bash;
- You have work experience with the Cloud (Aws & Azure);
- You have the knowledge and experience with ELK/ Kibana (pre);
- You have work experience with CI/CD tooling, such as Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Understanding of middleware (such as TomCat, Websphere, MQ, EMS, Tibco);
- You have hands-on experience with running operations around networking, firewalls and security areas;
- You have at least 5 years of experience working within a 24/7 IT environment;
- You have at least 3 years’ experience with Linux and hosting middleware and databases elements.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
- Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl