Senior Business Analyst | Finance | Accounting | Data
The department you will work in is the Finance and Risk domain of the bank, more specifically in the Data delivery team. As a Senior Business Analyst, your job is to challenge and translate the requirements of the business into IT solutions. You possess the skills and mind-set to initiate, challenge and formulate cohesive solutions that support reporting entities to comply with regulatory and internal data requirements. You will be part of a diverse and ambitious team that takes ownership to deliver end-to-end solutions for a broad range of stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management between business and developers;
- Gathering requirements from the business and refining them;
- Translating the functional and technical requirements into User Stories;
- Realizing the User Stories together with the Scrum team;
- Willing and able to take on technical tasks within the team, such as writing SQL queries and taking part in the ETL process;
- Updating documentation;
- Working according to the Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree (must);
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Business Analyst in a SCRUM/Agile environment (must);
- Extensive experience within the financial domain;
- Experience with the ETL process and working with database and data warehouse concepts;
- Strong communicative skills, inquisitive, result driven, proactive and persuasive.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
- Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl