Senior Azure Developer | Java
Are you an ambitious Cloud Developer, with proven experience in Java and creating APIs? Do you have experience working with Azure frameworks? And are you passionate about enabling your team members to deliver the best possible results? If your answers are yes, then don't hesitate to apply!
Please note: You need to already be living in the Netherlands for this position!
You will work within the Digital Innovations department. You are part of a multidisciplinary Scrum team and, together with your team, you are responsible for designing, building and testing applications in all its facets. Your department is responsible for making sure that every user story has been tested thoroughly - by you and your teammates - before the end of a sprint. On a daily basis you work together, inside and outside your team, with mobile and backend developers, designers, scrum masters and product owners.
- Participating in the migration of applications to the cloud (Azure);
- Building of CI/CD pipelines;
- Translating business ideas into achievable apps;
- Sparring with scrum teams about the technical mechanism;
- Monitoring objectives with regard to security, performance and capacity;
- Testing at different stages of the development process;
- Reviewing and overseeing the written code;
- Altering applications to ensure that they work on the new cloud platform;
- Continuously improving the guidelines and standards for the work delivered within the team;
- Contributing to the further automation of the processes and the realization of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration (CI/CD).
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a HBO (Bachelors) Degree;
- You have in-depth experience and knowledge of Azure and it's frameworks (at least 3 years);
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a Development or Cloud-heavy environment (experience with Java is preferred);
- Additional certifications in Azure are an added advantage (AZ-900, AZ-204, or AZ-400);
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps team;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").