Are you an experienced Security Consultant that has a passion to turn security visions into a security architecture and strives contribute to increasing organization's security levels? If so, continue reading!
The organization is a leading global multinational with a focus on food, health and materials. They strive to make existing diets healthier and more sustainable. They are driven to help create foods that people around the world can truly enjoy without compromises. That’s why their vision is to enable better food for everyone. They apply over 100 years’ expertise in fermentation to the food industry, its processes and products.
As a Security Consultant you will translate the organization's perception on workplace security into a security architecture and develop steps to increase the security maturity level within this area. You will also be responsible to ensure these steps will be actively implemented and provide support were needed. Besides that, you will be acting as a content expert within the security team and working with architects and other stakeholders in order to define the current and future security architecture. Furthermore, you will engage with stakeholders and other technical teams while being a contact point for all who need your expertise and experience.
At last you recognize yourself in the following keywords: Pragmatic, communicative and able to efficiently establish links between different functional domains.
- Administrating and reviewing the current state of workplace and cloud security;
- Identifying gaps in functionality that contributes to the organization's security;
- Designing and reviewing solutions with an eye for detail, to enable progress and quality to ensure precision delivery;
- Contributing to security and non-security project proposals, providing knowledge input of and experience with cloud security and architectures to suggest fit for purpose solutions;
- Support the definition of architectures and high-level designs that assembles feasible steps that can be translated into projects for execution and delivery;
- Supporting new (cloud) security projects and positioning the CSO team within the organization as a relevant (security partner).
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- At least 7 years of experience in the field of cloud architectures primary focussed on the Microsoft stack (O365, Azure);
- At least one or more security Certifications that cover the technical security solutions and details of Cloud providers environments;
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure Cloud Technology;
- At least one or more expert Cloud architecture accreditations that cover the subject matter expertise on in designing and implementing Cloud security solutions;
- Clear understanding of business value and considerations in relation to Cloud and Cloud security services;
- Having the ability to actively share knowledge and to motivate others to do the same;
- Efficient and pragmatic thinker;
- Being a representative of Cloud security within the team;
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent salary;
- Contract for 5 months, with an option to be extended;
- 25 vacation days;
- 50 euro's netto each month to compensate your health insurance expenses;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.d cooperation are paramount.
€50,- to €80,- hourly rate, based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
€4.500,- to €7.500,- based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.