SAP FI/CO Engineer
Are you an expert in SAP FI/CO modules? Are you experienced in designing SAP solutions, as well as testing, implementing and maintaining them? And do you want to work for one of the top employers for IT professionals in the Netherlands? Then don't hesitate to apply!
Our client is a large organisation in the financial sector, offering various products and services across Europe. The department you will work in is responsible for the implementation of different SAP modules throughout the company. The biggest challenge for this department is to ensure that these modules are implemented in a way that is sustainable, and that they comply to market and Financial Reporting Standards.
What will you do?
You get to work in a scrum team, which is responsible for the implementation of changes within financial applications. Some of your tasks include:
- Gathering requirements and discussing them with business stakeholders and (other) scrum teams;
- Working with Standard SAP FI/CO solutions;
- Designing SAP solutions, as well as testing, implementing and maintaining them;
- Creating functional solutions between SAP and other applications;
- Being end-to-end responsible for processes, such as integration with other SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Running test scripts;
- Mentoring and training other team members and end users in the SAP FI/CO module.
What do you bring?
- You are an expert in SAP FI/CO modules;
- You have experience with designing, testing, implementing and supporting solutions;
- If you have experience with SAP Material management (MM) or SAP Real estate, it is a big plus;
- You have experience in working with Agile (Scrum);
- You are willing and able to learn other SAP-related modules;
- Excellent in vocal/written communication skills in English.
What can you expect?
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
Depending on relevant work experience and/or certifications, you can expect a salary between €3.500,- and €4.800,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and, above all, happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").