SaaS Engineer | Risk | Security | Business | Applications
What are you going to do?
- Being a trusted advisor by different Business Partners from the Corporate Staff departments;
- Coordinating with IT suppliers to ensure a good quality and reliable service of the applications;
- Anticipating on customer wishes;
- Arranging controls and corresponding proof of the applications regarding the Risk & Security;
- Arranging monitoring, documentation and penetration testing of the applications;
- Giving functional support to the Management Board;
- Coordinating alignment and getting requirements of business processes to IT solutions;
- Proactively looking for improvements in the applications.
What do we ask from you?
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master Degree;
- You have affinity with IT;
- You have affinity with Risk and Security;
- You have a proactive and analytical mindset;
- You have to be in control of the applications;
- You need to have knowledge based on how applications work;
- You want to be the bridge between the Business and IT.
- Travel Allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).