Product Owner Network Services
You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. Within the organization, the cluster where you will come to work is responsible for the infrastructure and network services for the entire organisation. They deliver network facilities all around the world and are currently focussing on a project of ''refreshing'' the infoblox. The foundation for this projects has been laid, but there's still a lot of work to be done before it can be put into operation.
The organization is constantly looking for and working with innovations and new technologies, therefore they encourage personal development and out-of-the-box thinking. They also require this attitude from the people working there, which for instance means having personal projects and prototyping in your spare time.
The Product Owner
As a Product Owner you have an important role in your team. You work closely together with internal stakeholders and you have a vision on what the team is building, and convey that vision to the scrum team. You have understanding of users, the environment and the products (DNS/IP) and your main tasks involve:
- Responsible for the roadmap of the product (DNS/IP portal);
- Of course, as a PO you are responsible for the entire process from defining the backlog to prioritizing the user stories;
- Organize various sessions with the development team;
- Professionalize the teams when it comes to working Agile;
- Collaborate with the various (internal) stakeholders for an optimal process;
- Collaborate with the development team and the Scrum Master.
What you bring
- Proven knowledge on DNS, Network Monitoring tools and IP management in an enterprise environment;
- You have experience in the role of Business Analyst, Product Owner or Consultant;
- You’re a pro in stakeholder management, because of your awesome/easy-going personality.
- You speak Dutch.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).