We are looking for an experienced PowerShell Engineer who likes to work within a big financial organization. You will work within the Data Lake platform team that is responsible for enabling other data teams. You will drive the data lake technology within the organization.
It is your responsibility that your colleagues working with data can continue their work uninterrupted. The solutions that you will create need to be usable, resilient, scalable and secure.
What are you going to do?
- Create new solutions and operate the data platform;
- Engage with other teams on complex technical and organizational subject;
- Automate the operational and infrastructure tasks;
- Participate in team and agile meetings, creating solutions together with your teammates.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- Strong experience of PowerShell;
- Strong knowledge of ARM Templates;
- Experience with Azure DevOps YAML pipelines;
- Knowledge of Azure Services like Azure Data Lake Storage, App Services, Azure AD, Azure Synapse etc.;
- Analytic and inquisitive mindset.
- 25 Vacation days + 0.5 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
Experis iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. Experis iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with Experis iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your Experis iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).