Oracle EPM specialist
Our customer delivers complex Oracle EPM migration projects for a wide variety of large enterprise organisations worldwide. They have multiple offices throughout The U.K. and U.S.A. and now they're willing to enlarge the team in Rotterdam to meet their growing demand.
They are looking for a consultant who is able to take the lead and deliver the EPM migration projects, someone who has great communication skills and also has a technical background. Do you have any expercience as a (international) consultant and are you constantly looking for new opportunities and chances? Than this position might be the perfect fit for you!
- Leading the delivery of a financial transformation project worldwide;
- Bridge the gap between finance functional knowledge and technical solution delivery;
- Analysing problems within the EPM system;
- Detecting new opportunities to improve the clients' system;
- Supporting clients with the new system;
- Presenting new solutions and ideas to the team;
- Managing the entire implementation project.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with delivering Oracle EPM solutions;
- Masters degree is preferred;
- Expercience within an international organisation;
- Experience with financial environments;
- Deep technical Oracle experience;
- Good communication skills.
Terms of employment
- Holiday pay: 8,33%;
- Annual leave: 25 + 1/2 day per quarter without being absent because of sickness;
- Travel allowance: 19 cents/kilometer (maximum of € 200,- per month);
- Monthly € 50,- compensation for health insurrance;
- Plenty of opportunities for participating in trainings or courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).