Ops Engineer | Automation
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you are going to work is responsible for delivering solutions in the Pricing, Billing and Product Catalogue. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies.
As an Ops Engineer you are responsible for monitoring, managing, deploying and operating the application. One of the goals is to identify and prevent problems in the application. A responsibility you will be executing is automating the deployments with Ansible. Next to that, you are responsible for setting up Monitoring and Alerts.
What are you going to do?
You are going to work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. Your main tasks involve:
- Searching the error logs to troubleshoot problems;
- Bash scripting to automate as many tasks as possible;
- Setting up Monitoring and Alerts;
- Automating deployments with Ansible;
- Ensuring that all systems and applications comply with the security guidelines;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment;
- You will have a standby shift once every 4 weeks.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor/Master degree;
- You have experience with Linux;
- You have experience with Bash, Python or Powershell;
- You have experience with CI/CD tooling like Ansible, Chef or Puppet;
- You have affinity with solving and improve complex situations;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are proactive with a positive attitude.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl