Operations Engineer / Ansible / Kubernetes / Docker
You will work at a large and challenging financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for managing, maintaining and updating the customer data. The main purpose of this domain is to deliver a Master Data Management solution which is accessible via standardized APIs. The result is a standardized platform which identifies, retrieves and maintains parties, products and permissions for the customer data system.
Next to that, they are on boarding more countries in Europe that can make use of the platform.
The team that you are going to work in is responsible for migrating the Master Data Management solution and on boarding more countries in Europe. You are going to work in a team that believes in the DevOps way of working. As an Ops Engineer you are responsible for maintaining and testing the APIs, standardizing the platform and containerizing the environment. You are going to maintain the pipelines and be responsible for all the accounts and the authorizations.
What are you going to do?
- Maintaining and configuring the TomCat servers;
- Being responsible for the account management and authorization;
- Containerizing the environment;
- Creating Ansible Playbooks;
- Standardizing the platform;
- Maintaining the APIs that are connected with the MDM Database;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least four years of experience in Linux and Apache Tomcat;
- You have at least work experience with one configuration management tool such as, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Bamboo;
- You have work experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- You have work experience with Java, TFS and OpenShift (Pré);
- You have the knowledge of CI/CD practices;
- You have experience with testing;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and an automation mind-set;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).