Network Security Engineer
Are you an experienced Security Network Engineer? Do you have experience with Checkpoint? Do you like to actively search for answers and solutions to complex technical problems? Are you passionate about working with security solutions?Would you like to work within one of the biggest financial organizations in the Netherlands? If your answers are yes, do not hesitate to apply!
You will be working in a large financial organization in Utrecht. The team you will be working on is responsible for the design, building, testing, implementation and maintenance of security solutions used. As there is an increase in detection and response responsibilities, because of the increase in demand for a robust and secure network infrastructure, they are looking for a Security Network Engineer to complement the team.
What are you going to do?
- You will design, configure, implement and maintain network security safeguards.
- You will implement customer firewall and DNS requests.
- You will be responsible for both the local and global networks services.
- You will also be responsible for DDoS Mitigation.
- You will engage in the design, configuration and maintenance of IDS and IPS security policies.
- You will engage in the design, configuration and maintenance of access control policies.
- You will provide 2nd and 3rd line support for problems that arise.
What do we need from you?
- You have a relevant HBO or University Education.
- You have at least three years of experience as Security Network Engineer.
- You have at least three years of experience using Checkpoint.
- You have automation/ scripting experience, for example using Bash, Python or Shell.
- You have experience with security services like Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN and Threat Prevention.
- Knowledge or affinity in cloud, such as Azure, AWS or GCP is a plus.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills.
Based on relevant education, work experience and certifications, you can expect a salary between €4.000 and €6.000,- gross per month based on a 40-hours workweek.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 25 Vacation days + 0.5 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
Over Experis iSense
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Meetings;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).