Are you a driven developer who enjoys working at a leading software company? Are you a real go-getter and do you always strive to deliver first class software solutions? Then don't hesitate to apply!
Our client is a leading software company in the region of Amersfoort. They offer solutions in the Cloud (SaaS) to more than 2 million users. Their software supports 2000 clients through different HR solutions. They do this together with 1000 colleagues. You will be part of the team that is focused on integrations. This is a small, driven and international team.
As a .NET Developer you are responsible for developing self-service APIs in C# within a .NET-framework. You will also perform unit tests on what you have developed. These APIs are used to automate different HR processes for their clients.
You will be part of a self-organizing scrum-team in which you decide together with your team member how and what you will deliver. In this team you are also the one who will help the less experienced team members to reach their goals. In this team openness, transparency, and reliability are important.
- Develop SaaS software in C# .NET;
- Developing self-service APIs;
- Working with CI/CD, DevOps and test automatisation;
- Coaching teammembers in using advanced API-technologies;
- Ensuring that all team members are applying the REST-principles and SOLID-design principles;
- Performing unit tests on your own developed software;
- Improving existing solutions in close cooperation with other team members and the Product Owner.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have around 5 years of experience as a developer.
- Experience with Azure, AWS and working in the Cloud;
- Experience with .NET, AngularJS and SQL;
- Experience with developing self-service APIs;
- You are someone who is positive, open and transparent.
- Excellent salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Travel allowance;
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.