If the answers are yes, keep on reading because this is the job you're looking for!
You will work with a major bank in the Netherlands that is always innovating and creating new and creative mobile applications.
In this position, you will join a very diverse environment with professionals with different levels of experience and different nationalities. These professionals work agile, they have a DevOps mindset and are open to share their knowledge with you and challenge you on your skills.
The responsibility of you and the team will be to develop and maintain the different mobile apps that the bank has. Since these apps are known and used by millions of people in the Netherlands and Belgium. It would be your responsibility to make sure that all user stories have been tested thoroughly. You are able to try new things with your colleagues, and have no issue communicating with your colleagues to get the best possible result.
What are you going to do?
As a Mobile Testing Engineer you will be working closely with the rest of the DevOps team to ensure a smooth roll-out and a great user experience.
In addition, as a team player you will contribute to the processes and projects you work on according to the Agile / Scrum method. Your main activities amount to the following:
- Testing the new functionalities for any possible issues;
- Automating the testing and processes as much as possible;
- Sharing your thoughts and ideas with your fellow engineers;
- Working in a DevOps way by engaging in maintaining the solutions, resolve bugs and make sure the solutions run according to the expectations of the stakeholders.
- A minimum of a completed Bachelor degree;
- A minimum of 1 years’ of relevant mobile testing experience;
- Experienced in different test automation tools (preferably Espresso or XCUITest);
- Experience in mobile test automation tools;
- Experience in working within an Agile Team;
- Proficient in API testing;
- Some basic experience in programming (preferably Kotlin of Swift);
- Good command of the English language;
- You are willing to try new technologies and think about innovative ways of developing.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Abundant opportunities for following courses;
- Travel expenses;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on relevant work experience and or certification, you can expect a salary between €3.500,- and €5.000,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
Salary and requirements may change based on seniority level.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").