Microsoft Dynamics AX / Developer / X++ / SQL
The organization is based in Amsterdam and has been operating in the financial industry for years. They have developed an online platform for worldwide users to arrange their financial activities. A solid and high-performing ERP system is needed to ensure that customers all over the world can arrange these activities safely and quickly. Currently they are using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, and they are (carefully) exploring the possibilities of 365.
Currently they are looking for someone who is able to design and build new modules for and adjustments to their Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 system. You will be actively involved in the complete development cycle and closely work together with AX Testers and Administrators. Next to your development work, you will create necessary documentation, optimize the ERP system (e.g. for new versions, rebuilding certain parts, etc.) and providing several trainings. What is challenging and interesting in this role, is that it is a very complex and high-demanding environment. Also they are striving to increase their uptime (currently around 99,999%) and the financial data that they process must be handled with extra care.
• Optimize their Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012;
• Being actively involved in the overall development cycle (from research to administration);
• Creating required documentation;
• Providing trainings in the field of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012;
• Doing research about Microsoft Dynamics (e.g. 365).
• More than 4 years of work experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 development;
• Experience with SQL Server;
• Experience with X++;
• Experience in OOP;
• Excellent English communication skills.
• 25 holiday days;
• Travel allowance;
• Pension plan.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl