Microsoft back-end developer - Rotterdam Area
For our client in Rotterdam we are currently looking for a back-end developer, who would like to work in a Microsoft environment. You will be working for a dynamic and challenging organisation, active in the financial industry. The department where you will be working is responsible for the infra layer, which keeps all the applications running. This means that the department plays an important role in the complex infrastructure of the organization. If the applications do not run, millions of customers will be affected by this. VMware, Storage and Infrastructure are common words within this department.
The organization is focused on working with the best technology and works directly with feedback from users. They do this by working in DevOps Scrum teams in sprints of two weeks. Your colleagues are all driven software engineers, who like to stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest developments. They will encourage you to bring out the best in yourself.
What are you going to do?
You will be engaged in managing and optimizing proceedings like the development of API's. Under the guidance of a senior you will learn the tricks of the role. Every day will be different, but your work will consist of the following:
- The automation of activities (development APIs);
- The development and execution of tests;
- Management of the software (VMware);
- Management of the hardware.
What do we ask from you?
- At least a completed Bachelor degree;
- Experience in Powershell (C# is also possible);
- You want to work within a self-managing team within an Agile environment;
- You are creative and like to introduce new ideas;
- You know how to find your way in large organizations and you have the skills to win people for your ideas and thus come to the best solution for customers.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
- Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl