Medior/Senior OPS Engineer: Securities Trading Platform - Amsterdam
What are you going to do?
- Monitoring and supporting the production environment;
- Implementing changes to production;
- Being responsible for troubleshooting and incident solving;
- Migration from Monolith to Microservices;
- Analyzing the performance;
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with GitLab;
- Being responsible for the preparation of deployments.
What do we ask from you?
- At least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least three years of experience in Linux;
- You have experience with the ELK stack;
- You have at least three years of experience in Apache Tomcat;
- You are fluent with one scripting language like Bash or Python;
- You have at least three years of experience with databases like Oracle and SQL;
- You have knowledge with CD tools like Ansible, Nolio and Jenkins;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and are stress-resistant.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
- Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl