Medior Network Engineer |LAN/WAN| 10 months project
The team where you will be working is responsible for managing and developing the IaaS technologies in the cloud platforms. You will participate in agile work processes such as daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and planning.
Your colleagues are all engineers, who like to stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest tools. They will encourage you to bring out the best in yourself, but you also have this in your own hands.
- Building a secure network;
- Automate when it is possible;
- Setting up riskdocuments which satifies the Risk Controls demands;
- Organize the connectivity/ expanding the current network to a new enviroment;
- Monitor, evaluate and continuously improve incident, problem, change and configuration management processes
- Implementing the Security and Risk principles;
- Creating and improving the documentation and work instructions on the delivered infrastructure solution.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have experience and preferable one or more certifications on Networking and Security;
- You have a broad knowledge of LAN, WAN and DC enviroment;
- You have at least 3 years of experience with F5 balancers (or a similar product);
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Palo Alto Networks firewalls (or a similar product);
- You have at least 3 years of experience with routing and switching protocols in a highly available environment;
- You have knowlegde of VMware NSX (pré);
- You have experience with platforms like Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Chef, Puppet ect. (pré);
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).