Medior Java Developer | DevOps | Java | AWS | Cloud
You will be working at one of the leading customer centered financial mobile service providers in the Netherlands. The main goal of this organization if to offer their clients products with which allow them to handle their financial affairs with ease, speed and simplicity. This organization is still relatively new in the financial markets, but has been growing fast in last few years and now has around 250 people working across several countries in Europe. They work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies and have an informal, yet ambitious culture.
You will join 1 of the 7 Scrum teams. They are focusing on developing services in the cloud, which means not only writing the code, it starts with designing a solution using the services that are available in AWS, a proper way of working (CI/CD) and also monitoring and running your software in production. They are making the code cleaner and automating the repetitive work. For all of this, they are using Java, TypeScript, NodeJS, CI/CD, JIRA, Confluence, GIT / GITFlow tools and AWS.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders and refining them with the team;
- Being involved in designing, developing, testing and deploying new functionalities;
- Reviewing the written code;
- Testing and deploying new features and functionalities;
- Automating tasks in testing and core processes;
- Aid in the designing and developing of CI/CD pipelines;
- Maintaining what is built.
- You have a University BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in the area of Informatics (must);
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Java Back-End development (must);
- You have demonstrable experience in the design and development of software based on AWS;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (pré);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on your relevant experience, education and courses/certificates you can expect a salary between € 3.500 - €5.500 gross a month bases on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as development, operations, web application lever or for instance infrastructure level. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through personal guidance and interest;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview based on our knowledge of the organization and team;
- Always informed on your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach of our team, Celine;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).