Lead Java/Scala Software Engineer Customer Platform
Do you have experience in creating software, by using Java/Scala and Polymer/Angular. Do colleagues see you as the expert when it comes to creating innovative software solutions? Are you enthusiastic about transferring your knowledge to your team, by coaching them both professional and personal? Then this role as a Lead Engineer is what you're looking for.
You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. They are working hard to stay ahead in being the most innovate financial company when it comes to Technical Solutions. For this reason, they're looking for passionate (technical) people who are willing to lead a group of people and support them during their personal and professional growth.
Within the organization, the cluster where you will come to work is responsible for improving and strengthen the Contact Center. This center has an important role in achieving a high customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. Currently, they are making the move from a Contact Center to a Customer Experience Center with themes such as voice, chat and video on a global level.
Interested in this vacancy? Please contact: email@example.com
Note: This vacancy is only for IT professionals already living in the Netherlands .
The Lead Engineer
- Develop and maintain different building blocks to build the right interactions with the customers for the right situations;
- Applying new and innovative methods, technology and agile development;
- Gathering requirements by working together with internal stakeholders.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree, preferably in the direction of Computer Science;
- You have at least three years of experience in Java/Scala and Angular/Polymer;
- You have proven experience in leading a team of engineers or a very big Affinity to do so
- You have affinity with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and are stress-resistant;
- You have an awesome personality.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).