Lead Java Developer wanted at a High Tech engineering firm at Utrecht!
Are you ready for a new challenge within an Agile team where you, as a Senior Java Developer, have the opportunity to become a Lead Java Developer? With the development of an innovative application that is focused on the mobility and infrastructure in The Netherlands, is this the place to develop yourself.
This company in Utrecht is not only active in The Netherlands, but also in 10 different other countries. This international company has more than 10.000 employees and is successful because of their strength of commitment, experience and expertise. The team just started with a project which focusses on ''smart traffic systems''. The traffic flow is very important in Holland, that is why this organization is focusing on this matter.
Different projects get accepted which is why they are in need of the expertise of a Java Tech Lead Developer.
Besides your proceedings of a Senior Java Developer, you are also the Java Tech Lead of the team (2-3 team members). That is why you are in charge off the daily planning, mentoring your co-developers and thinking about the architecture.
A moment of the day
As the Team lead, you want a meeting to talk about the architecture and the design of the application in the morning. You discuss this with your fellow team members and with the project team (which consists of Developers, Testers, a Data Scientist and a Solution Architect).
The next thing on your list is to make a planning, so the team will stay on schedule. There will also be a brainstorm session for this afternoon. In this session everyone will think about ways to get more customers to use the ‘’smart traffic systems’’. Innovation is the main focus in this position and will be the priority for the next couple of years.
Are you the Lead Java Developer we are looking for?
Do you think you are ready to make a switch from a Senior Java Developer to a Tech Lead Java Developer or are you already the Lead Java Developer we are searching for? Are you the one who wants to think about the architecture and the design of the ''smart traffic systems''? And do you want to be responsible for a small team in Utrecht? That is when we would like to hear from you.
When you got the job, you will get access to the iSense Learning Center and you can participate in all kinds of 15.000 IT trainings. Among other trainings you will have the opportunity to become a Java Certified Programmer!
Do you have any questions about the company or the position? Do not hesitate to contact me. You can reach me by calling 0182-756569 or mail to D.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborate with self-managing Scrum teams;
- Developing innovative applications;
- Stimulate innovation and sharing knowledge;
- Team lead and responsible for the team;
- Set up from the design and architecture of the application.
What do we ask from you?
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Experience as a team lead or ready for the next step;
- You have a University BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in the area of Informatics;
- Pré if you have affinity with geographical software;
- Affinity to work with big data is a big pré;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment.
What do we offer?
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- 26 holiday days;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on relevant work experience and or certification, you can expect a salary between €4.000,- and €6.000,- gross a month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl