Lead Front-end Developer / React / Clojurescript
For our client, a modern and ambitious company in the Eindhoven region, we're looking for an experienced Front-end Developer. The company is expanding rapidly after launching their product about 2 years ago. You'd not only be using your programming skills to work on an innovative content platform, but also motivate your other Front-end colleagues to reach their fullest potential. Not as a 'people manager' but as someone who leads the charge, who shows what the possibilities are and inspires the rest of the team.
You'll work in a Scrum team together with other Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers, BAs, POs and UXers. It's an international team with people from all over the world. It's an informal atmosphere and the average age of the team is around 35. People share their knowledge and there is always room for good ideas!
What would you be doing?
- Front-end development of an innovative content platform used world wide;
- Work for the biggest brands in the world;
- Motivate your team, help them reach their highest potential;
- Share your knowledge and learn from others;
- Work intensively with colleagues like Back-end Developers, BAs, POs and UXers.
- 5+ years of experience in Front-end Development;
- Experience with functional programming languages like Clojurescript, Scala, Haskell or similar is a big pro;
- Communicative skills;
- Motivational skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Salary scale up to €6500 gross per month, based on experience;
- Travel expenses of 18cts / km with a maximum of €300;
- Pension saving, fully paid by employer;
- 25 holidays;
- Budgets for education;
- Free gym subscription;
- Free lunch at the office.