Lead Data Science and Data Analytics in Amsterdam Area
You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. They are working hard to stay ahead in being the most innovate financial company when it comes to Technical Solutions. For this reason, they're looking for passionate (technical) people who are willing to lead a group of people and support them during their personal and professional growth.
Within the organization, the cluster where you will come to work is called '''Collections''. In this cluster Engineers, Data Analysts, Customer Journey Experts and Data Scientists work closely together to solve all problems regarding payment problems of their customers. Based on complex and predictive data models, they make the customer journey & experience as effective as possible. Within the cluster, both the Changes and Runs are done by the teams itself and therefor, they're not depending on other departments. Also, they continuously invest in innovations in the field of data analysis.
The Lead Data Scientist
- Gather user stories from the business to get insight on what needs customers have
- Build and realise Data models, predictive models and text analyses, using Python (for both Scripting and Developing);
- Make sure all models are being implemented correctly by other teams.
What do we ask from a Data Scientist Lead?
- Must haves: Min. 2 years of work experience with Python and knowledge of Modelling;
- Nice to have: Knowledge in or experience with predictive modelling and text analyses
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills;
- You have experience with or the ability to coach people.
* For this role it's required to travel between different locations in the Netherlands 1/2 days a week.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).