Junior Ops Engineer | Risk | Compliance
You will work at a large financial institution with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for building and delivering IT systems, which are used by the entire company on a global level.
The department where you will be working is responsible for several applications which run on Linux and OracleDB. One of the applications is responsible for handling their compliances, such as legal obligations, safety and welfare of others. You are responsible for making sure all policies are met, all documentation is complete, and all application are updated correctly. Your task is to ensure compliance, keeping OCD green.
What are you going to do?
As an Ops Engineer you are involved in the management of live production systems and applications. Your main tasks involve:
- Recording incidents and solve them;
- Providing support to internal parties;
- Ensuring compliance, keeping OCD (internal control framework for Risk) positive;
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues;
- Prevent malfunctions by automating the environment;
- Updating, testing and deploying the system as soon as new version of the application software comes out;
- Ensuring that the application is running, preventing malfunctions and fixing bugs;
- Signal relevant developments in the world submit proposals for improvement.
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have at least a year experience working with Linux;
- You have working experience with a scripting language (Python, Bash or Shell);
- You ideally have experience within a compliance risk environment;
- You know how to work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have good communication skills;
- You aren’t afraid to ask for information, share your opinion and view, whether it’s asked or not;
- You are a team player and want to become a true professional in every way;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl