Junior Ops Engineer in Amsterdam
You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. Within the organization, the cluster where you will come to work is responsible for all matters related to Collections and Backlogs. Within the related teams, banking software solutions are developed to support the Collections business processes.
They are working hard to stay ahead in being the most innovate financial company when it comes to Technical Solutions. For this reason, they're looking for passionate developer who is willing to lead a group of people and support them during their personal and professional growth. but is even more passionate about technology.
What are you going to do?
As an Ops Engineer you are responsible for several applications based on Linux technology. Together with your DevOps team you'll have a huge responsibility for maintaining the application landscape. These responsibilities include: Lifecycle management of the server hosts and, vulnerability & patch management, performance & capacity management:
- Provide 2nd-line support, resolving incidents interrupting the extensive batch schedules;
- Identify and resolve problems both as a result of incidents and pro-actively;
- Test and execute deployment of changes to the Acceptance and Production environment;
- Specify, create, test and deploy runtime scripts;
- Continuously improve the automation of testing, deployment and operational activities;
- Monitor that system security complies to the standards and policies, and ensure that the necessary risk related activities are timely performed;
- Keep relevant system and process documentation up-to-date.
What do you bring?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in the area of Information Technology or Economics(must);
- You think Operational work is way more cool than developing;
- You have experience with Linux, Automation (CI/CD) and Scrum;
- You would like to work with experience with Ansible, Nolio, ITIL, Scrum (Would be very nice);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling. Salary indication
Depending on relevant work experience and/or certification, you can expect a salary between €2.500,- and €3.400,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you: