Junior Java Engineer in ServiceNow environment
Tasks of a ServiceNow IT Engineer
Sounds fun right? But what exactly are you going to do? The role of a ServiceNow IT Engineer is basically a mix between a consultancy role and a technical specialist when it comes to ServiceNow. Together with your Squad, you are responsible to ease the work (and life) of many internal colleagues at both functional and technical levels, for example:
- You’ll help Project Owners implementing the content and the best way to implement this content, called User Stories;
- Translate requirements from business into improvements and new functionalities;
- Alter existing functionalities to meet changing needs of the Business and/or Stakeholders;
- Maintain the ServiceNow application (including on-boarding new regions, enhancing tools/processes according to needs of business / stakeholders);
- Work together in a Squad organized using the SCRUM framework to implement User Stories from the Backlog according to business value;
- Participate in the Sprints Planning, Daily Stand-up’s, Retrospectives and implement User Stories, according to stakeholder needs during two weekly Sprints.
What you bring
We don’t expect you to tick all of the following boxes, but it gives an idea of the areas where you’ll be expected to have (or quickly gain) strong expertise, however we do want you to have experience with a programming language:
- A real passion for IT and have a Background in Software Engineering (Study or own experience);
- Proven ability or knowledge in using ITIL;
- Proven ability or knowledge in using ITSM;
- Proven ability or knowledge in configuring ServiceNow;
- A love for processes and an eye for User Experience and Stakeholder needs is must;
- You’re Extremely passionate in what you do, you’re analytic and you have strong communicative skills;
- You’re willing to invest in your future and you’re not bored by learning new stuff in your spare time.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl