Junior Engineer Pega and Testing Amsterdam Area /Java/C#/Starter
Are you recently graduated or a Junior and do you want to start your career in Engineering? Do you have knowledge of Selenium, Java or even Pega? Are you a huge fan of automation and testing, but do you also have ambitions to become a great developer? Then dive into the world of Pega and create yourself a bright future.
You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. Within the organization, the cluster where you will come to work is responsible for all the customer information management. They deal with client data relating to on boarding, fraud and Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
To handle all this processes, the department makes use of Pega. This system empowers people to rapidly deploy and easily extend applications to meet strategic business needs. At the moment Pega is still used with human intervention, but the developers are constantly working on automating the processes.
You will come to work in a team of Developers, Customer Journey Experts and Business Analyst. The teams in Amsterdam are responsible for FAQ and the more general requirements and Issues. As a Junior, you'll be able to develop yourself in a short time, with the help of your Senior Team Members. They work in multi- disciplinary teams within a Scrum/Agile environment.
As a Junior Pega Engineer, you'll deliver functionality together with multiple stakeholders in the Customer Information Management.area. Together with your team members you are responsible for end-to-end Agile software and delivery of the Pega systems. Beside this, you'll be responsible of a wide variety of engineering tasks:
- Suggest and contribute to Continuous Delivery initiatives, by automating the processes;
- Perform functional/technical/performance tests, using Selenium;
- Develop on an existing platform using Java and Pega;
- Improve processes and concepts.
What dou you need to become a Junior Engineer?
- You have at least a BSc. Degree, preferably in IT or Business Informatics;
- You have a huge passion for Conceptual thinking and processes
- You have knowledge of one or more technical languages, like Selenium, Java, Angular or C#;
- You know how to work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies;
- You have good communication skills: you aren’t afraid to ask for information, share your opinion and view, whether it’s asked or not;
- You are willing to grow fast and show an energetic and pro-active attitude.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns