Java Full Stack Engineer
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for the development, delivery and maintenance of applications and interfaces. Your colleagues are all driven Engineers, who like to stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest technologies.
You are going to work in a team that believes in the DevOps way of working. As a Full Stack Engineer you are responsible for developing functionalities to support the automatic testing within the organization. Next to that, you are responsible for facilitating the chain test environment. You provide other teams with the possibility to test their client processes with this chain, before deploying the software to the Acceptance Environment.
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Facilitating the chain test environment;
- Developing and facilitating functionalities to support automatic testing, such as building scenarios and developing new front-end environments which the organization in other countries can use;
- Developing API's by which other departments can connect and make requests to use the test environment in an automated way;
- Teaching, coaching and training colleagues;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least three years of experience in Java;
- You have experience with SQL Databases;
- You have at least three years of experience in Polymer or Angular;
- You have affinity with testing and test environments;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and are stress-resistant.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl