Java DevOps Engineer
Are you an experienced Java Engineer? Do you like to help the team improve their usage of technologies? Would you like work within one of the biggest financial organizations in the Netherlands? If your answers are yes, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Our client is a large organisation in the banking sector, offering various products and services across Europe. The department where you will be working is responsible for a part of the core banking functionalities and the usage of a huge digital core-banking solution. This solution is provided by one of the partners and is an end to end platform that in it's core can not easily be changed. Therefore applications are being built on top of the core-banking solution for optimization of the platform and to add functionalities.
You will work in the team which is developing these applications and connections to the platform. You will help by developing API’s and CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps. Currently, the team is working on-premise but are planning to migrating to the Cloud.
What are you going to do?
- Developing Java applications;
- Developing API’s;
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines;
- Migrating on-premises services to the Azure cloud;
- Optimization of the application;
- Migrating to Azure Cloud.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor’s degree;
- You have experience with Cloud technologies;
- You have working experience with CI/CD pipelines;
- You have experience with developing using Java 8 or higher;
- You are pro-active and speak fluently English;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Based on 12 months and 40 hour workweek:
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 25 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per 2 quarters if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
Depending on relevant work experience and or certification, you can expect a salary between €3.500,- and €5.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
About Experis iSense
Experis iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. Experis iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with Experis iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;