Java DevOps Engineer
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying new parts and functionalities;
- Getting the requirements from the business and turning them into technical requirements;
- Implementing the requirements into technical designs;
- Rebuild one of the applications in Azure;
- Setting up a CI/CD pipeline;
- Automating tasks in testing and core processes.
- You have a BSc. or MSc. Degree;
- You have about 2 years of relevant experience as a Developer / DevOps Engineer;
- You are proficient in Java coding;
- You have knowledge of private and public cloud and are experienced with Azure (Pré);
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (pré);
- You enjoy to come up with solutions in new technologies;
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on relevant work experience and or certification, you can expect a salary between €3.500,- and €4.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl