Java Development Engineer
Are you an enthusiastic Java Development Engineer, who has a broad experience within the IT? Do you have extensive experience with SQL? Would you like to work in an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) domain? Are you able to handle pressure? If your answers are yes, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Note: You already need to live in the the Netherlands or the European Union!
You will work in a big financial organization in Amsterdam or the Hague. The domain where you will be working is responsible for preventing and detecting financial crimes on a global scope, like tax evasion and terrorist financing.
You will be working in the team which is responsible for preventing fraud. Making sure everything is right with the clients before they officially become a client is the result of your work. You are going to build applications and also write automated tests for these applications.
What are you going to do?
- Making sure the AML application is secure and stable;
- Installing, configuring and implementing FCRM software;
- Writing complicated queries;
- Building and configuring new high quality applications;
- Automating testing and deployments;
- Integrating the FCRM application;
- Working in a cross-border agile squad.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 4 years working experience as a Java Development Engineer or as a Development Engineer;
- You have at least 4 years working experience with Java or another OOP language;
- You have at least 4 years working experience with MS-SQL;
- You have at least 3 years working experience with Azure DevOps;
- You have at least 3 years working experience with scripting;
- You have working experience within a financial organisation;
- You have working experience with test automation;
- You have experience with working in a Agile/Scrum team;
- You have working experience with FCRM (pré);
- You have working experience with AML (pré);
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).