Java Developer / Cloud / Java EE Frameworks / inhouse projects
As Java Developer within this E-commerce organization you will be developing for a diverse portfolio of clients. With your scrum team you will be end-to-end responsible for the developing of the applications. A team of developers exists of: Developers, Front-End Developers, Testers, Product Owner and designers. Based on your experience you will be responsible for example for the architecture, high availability and the scalability of the applications.
What will you do?
- Develop diverse online platforms;
- Work closely with the Front-End developers and other team members;
- Communicating with clients;
- Watch over the architecture of the applications.
Who are you?
- You have a University BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in the area of Informatics;
- You have at least 3 years experience with Java;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment;
- You have experience with Spring, Cloud, Web Services and TDD (pré);
- You are proactive, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
What do we offer?
- A challenging working environment and working for A-brands;
- Working with the newest techniques for a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Pension plan, group insurance, sport facilities and informal work atmosphere.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl