Java Developer | Angular | Automotive Branche
Do you want to work at one of the coolest and most challenging companies in the Netherlands! We are looking for a Java Developer with a DevOps approach for an international company that works with the newest tools and techniques.
Angular | PostgreSQL | Docker | OpenShift | DevOps
You will work at a large and progressive company with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. This company is active in the automitive branch and they are situated in the Breda area. You work within the domain that is responsible for developing IT solutions wich are used by the offices all across Europe.
On the Breda location there work about 45 Developers daily on the software that is used by almost 100.000 users. They use an Agile way of working and a DevOps approach for building innovative software following the highest standards. The vibe at the office is informal and it is nicely decorated.
As a Java Developer you will help build IT solutions that are essential for the company. You will be part of a team that builds high performing, reuseable and reliable back-end components in each sprint. The Agile teams are focused on continuous delivery and improvement of the business services.
This company contains a few of the best Developers and the work on a really high level.
The software is build with Java SE8, Java EE7, Maven, REST, Selenium and IntelliJ. They also use Angular, PostgreSQL, Docker and Openshift. Jenkens, Bitnucket, Nexus and Sonar Cube are also part of your toolkit.
- Design, build, test and deliver working software solutions using an Agile approach;
- Assist in designing and improving the technical software architecture and continuous delivery framework based on the given business and enterprise architecture;
- Refine and implement requirements, guidelines and constraints for the non-functional aspects of IT solutions, such as code quality, performance, security and regulatory compliance;
- Share and incorporate lessons learned in improved working assumptions, solution patterns and developer guidelines;
- Build and maintain a catalogue of reusable, elegant solution patterns;
- Build and maintain a library of reusable, elegant software components;
- Document standards and guidelines for using these patterns and components.
- You have a IT related bachelor or master degree and are capable of working and thinking at academic abstraction levels with software developers, architects, and non-technical stakeholders;
- You are familiar with Java (SE8/EE7);
- A few of the following tools and techniques are in your toolkit:
Angular, PostgreSQL, Docker, OpenShift, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus, SonarQube, JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery processes is an advantage;
- You are willing to travel across Europe (occasionally);
- Proficient in business English, both in writing and speaking. You have at least a basic understanding of the dutch language and are willing to learn more.
- Good salary;
- Holiday allowance (8%);
- Travel allowance (19 cent, max 200 EUR);
- 50 euro gross per month healthcare compensation;
- Premium free pension;
- 23 days off;
- Good possibilities for self development.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy.
Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.