IT Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
The organization is a worldwide Software Supplier, with offices based in over 70 countries. Their core business is the design and sale of computer hardware-, software-, -technology and services in the IT sector. At the moment they have 350.000 employees working for customers in 174 different countries.
When working for this Organization in the Netherlands, you will be part of this multinational, where you will be situated in an international organizational structure of divisions and departments. These division can be divided in four;
- Sales & Distribution;
- Global Technology Services:
- Global Business Services;
- Global Financing.
As IT Cyber Security Forensic Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting forensic investigations and analysis in support of cyber incidents that are reported into the Incident Response team. This role will require the ability to triage and conduct thorough examinations of all types of digital media across a diverse environment, the ability to determine containment and/or remediation activities that may be required as well as identify potential threats. Besides that, reporting and collaborating with the different areas of business is required.
At last you recognize yourself in the following keywords: Analytical, precise and knows the impact of his actions.
- Manage large and small-scale cyber security incidents;
- Perform malware analysis (reverse engineering);
- Conduct examination of digital media (hard drives, network traffic, images, etc.);
- Capture / analyze network traffic for indications of compromise;
- Review log-based data, both in raw form and utilizing SIEM or aggregation tools;
- Perform live network assessments using leading packet capture and analysis software tools;
- Establish timelines and patterns of activity based on multiple data sources;
- Identify, document and prepare reports on relevant findings.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Security Digital Forensics;
- At least 5 years of experience in Incident Response in a global corporate enterprise;
- Demonstrated computer forensic investigations experience;
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills;
- Expert-level knowledge of common attack vectors and penetration techniques;
- Solid working knowledge of networking technology and tools, firewalls, proxies, IDS/IPS and encryption;
- Demonstrated knowledge of forensic tools, like Encase, FTK, Axiom Magnet, Black Bag, SIFT or Kali;
- Experience with malware analysis (reverse engineering);
- Experience managing large and small-scale cyber security incidents;
- Demonstrated understanding of database structures and SQL;
- Strong understanding of networking protocols;
- Experience with programming or scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Powershell);
- Demonstrated system administration skills.
- Excellent salary;
- Contract for 12 months, with an option to be extended;
- Region of Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
- €4.500,- to €6.500,- based on 40 hours a week and knowledge
- €80,- to €100,- hourly rated based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
Required Certifications (any two of the following)
- ACE (Access Data Certified Examiner)
- EnCe ( EnCase Certified Examiner)
- AWS Security
- GCFE (GIAC Certified Forensics Examiner)
- GNFA (GIAC Network Forensics Analyst)
- GCIA (GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst)
- GCIH (GIAC Certified Intrusion Handler)
- GREM (GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware)
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.